Coronavirus [Covid-19] Preparedness
For the health and safety of your family.
We are taking the current Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. We are executing a number of protocols to help keep you
and your family safe. You can schedule service and installation with us as needed. Please review our efforts below:
Sanitary Protocols for Your Protection
We are closely following CDC recommendations and implementing as many sanitary protocols as possible.
- Disinfected or medical grade gloves will be worn at every job.
- Boot covers will be worn before entering the house.
- All tools and equipment will be sterilized before each job.
- No tool sharing will occur between employees.
- Employees will use masks as they become available.
- Post-job cleanup and disinfectant wipe down will be completed.
Minimal Contact Service
We will be doing our best to reduce the amount of contact between our employees and your home and family.
The following describes options available upon request:
- Digital or telephone confirmation of predicted employee arrival
- Exterior entry where possible (example: outside basement access)
- Reduced interior access to minimal essential locations and 6 foot social distancing
- Text message job updates or questions from your technician
- Digital or telephone credit card payment processing
- Digital receipt after job completion